VIP Bonus – Learn How to Get Pampered and Enjoy Premium Casino Services
Every casino player and enthusiast wants to enjoy the best games, with the jackpots and get pampered along the way. For every bet thrown on the casino games, the players always hope that luck is on his side. This player requirement and attention do not go unnoticed by casino operators. In its efforts to attract more players and casino enthusiasts, and get a significant chunk of the market, casino operators throw out the best promotions and services aimed at satisfying and impressing the clientele. And some of the common bonuses and benefits given to players come in the form of Welcome Bonuses, reload and match bonuses and Free spins. But all these pale in comparison to a VIP casino bonus, considered the most premium offer by many casino operators. As the name suggests, the VIP bonus offer is only given to a select set of casino members and players, or those individuals who are loyal, and have cultivated a long-term relationship with the casino operator.
What to Expect From the VIP Loyalty Program and VIP Bonus?
In an effort to entertain and retain high-rollers and regular players, casinos now offer a VIP scheme aimed at this elite crowd. The VIP program is a distinct casino promotion that is designed to accommodate elite casino players, and provide them with exclusive bonuses, offers and services. While the VIP scheme will also offer the same bonuses that are enjoyed by regular casino players, the VIP bonus is a premium offer, and often goes beyond the usual casino bonuses and promotions. On top of the usual casino bonuses, the players will get access to exclusive casino perks and premium services that are ordinarily accessible to regular players. Different casinos will devise their own VIP clubs and programs in different ways. While there may be some differences in the way the programs are structured, the benefits and perks are usually universal. Listed below are some of the popular perks and services that are given to members of the VIP Club or Program:
- Exclusive promotions and perks
- Higher comp points given to VIP members
- High withdrawal and deposit limits
- Access to a personal VIP assistant and VIP manager
- Access to exclusive events and promotions
- Higher reload bonuses
How Can You Enjoy a VIP Bonus?
Not everyone is given a chance to play and enjoy the perks and bonuses associated with the VIP program. Since the VIP program is known for exclusive offers and perks, it is only understandable that casino operators are careful and selective in their approach in choosing and inviting casino members. There are casinos out that will open the program to all new members of the casino. Under this arrangement, there are no requirements involved, and the players will start earning points as soon as they start placing wagers. Now, the number of points that will be earned while playing the games will unlock the VIP bonus. The higher the points collected by the player, the bigger the chance that he will assume a significant position in the VIP ladder, which translates to a larger VIP bonus.
There are some casinos that will require a minimum deposit before a player can be eligible for the VIP bonus. To join an exclusive club and enjoy high-end services like a VIP bonus, a casino member should deposit at least €1,000. The participating casino will normally match this up with 1,000 points as part of the VIP program. This is considered a High Roller or a VIP bonus, and normally a first step in joining the program.
A more private and premium arrangement is the by-invitation VIP scheme. Under this program, players get into the program and enjoy the VIP bonus by invitation only. If this is the case, the casino may devise special ways and rules on how to invite and select future members of the club and recipients of the VIP bonus. There are different rules that govern the by-invitation only VIP Club, but most of the time, the invitation to join the exclusive club is often given to high rollers of the casino, or to regular players.
Top 5 VIP Bonuses
Common Features of a VIP Bonus
A VIP bonus and the VIP Club are designed for the elite players, and to pamper high rollers of the casino. Although there are differences in terms of bonus offerings and structure, these programs share some features and principles.
- Offers tiered levels. Almost all casinos that offer a loyalty and VIP schemes structure their programs in different tiers or levels. There are different ways on how these tiers and levels are named, and usually these are arranged as ‘Bronze’, ‘Silver’, ‘Gold’ and ‘Platinum’. Other casinos may offer a different nomenclature for their VIP scheme. There may be differences in nomenclature or naming, but the principle remains the same. The tiered levels used in casinos are used as a strategy to categorize VIP players, and the amount or types of bonuses that can be earned
- VIP bonus comes in cash, playing bonus even special perks. When it comes to bonuses like a VIP bonus, the common thinking is that it comes in the form of cash or playing money. Although this is common, keep in mind that a VIP bonus can also come in different forms, like invites to special events and tournaments, an even tickets to concerts, cruises and vacations
- VIP bonus points convertible to cash. Another feature of the VIP bonus points is that these are convertible to cash. Once a player has collected a specified amount of points, these can be converted to cash. And in some casinos, these VIP bonus points can be exchanged for gadgets and other consumer electronics. Also, points can be exchanged for plane or concert tickets
In casino gaming industry, the VIP bonus is the most important and special perks that can be earned. Being eligible for this bonus is both financially and physiologically rewarding. With this bonus, a VIP player can enjoy more casino games without having to wager more money, and more importantly, receiving a VIP bonus is satisfying, knowing that the casino appreciates your business.
Related Casino Bonus Guides
As you browse through all of our casino bonuses and promotions, don’t miss out on our complete guides around each of the offer types, reading these guides will make you claim the right offer – and help you maximise profits. Read them today!
- Your Complete Guide to Match Bonuses
- Your Complete Guide to Reload Bonuses
- Your Complete Guide to Welcome Bonuses
- Your Complete Guide to No Deposit Bonuses
- Your Complete Guide to Deposit Bonuses
- Your Complete Guide to Free Spins Bonuses
- Your Complete Guide to Cashback Refund Bonuses