Terms & Conditions
General Policy and Information
- HitCasinoBonus.com is a standalone website that offer services for comparison purposes, therefore HitCasinoBonus.com is not responsible for any agreements or potential conflicts between online casino operators and players. To read the Terms & Conditions of a specific casino operator, please visit their respective website.
- HitCasinoBonus.com does not aim for any of the information on this website to be used for, or in, any illegal activities.
- The content on this site is for comparison, news and entertainment purposes only. This includes content sent via email marketing by Us.
- HitCasinoBonus.com takes no legal responsibilities for errors in content provides by this website or any of its’ related material.
- Users of HitCasinoBonus.com are responsible for determining whether it is legal for them to play any games, claim any bonus, or place any particular wager listed on this website.
- HitCasinoBonus.com is not an online- or mobile gambling operation, as such we do not take, or facilitate financial transactions, relating to the placing of bets or wagers.
- HitCasinoBonus.com does not guarantee the accuracy of any items in content material on the website. Therefore, HitCasinoBonus.com will, and can not be held responsible for any damage which may result from the obtained information of this website.
- All of the advertisers on HitCasinoBonus.com, are be bound by the codes of practice implemented in the Gambling Licensing and Advertising Act 2014. Below is a summary of the primary objectives:
- Prevent gambling from being a source of crime and/or disorder, or from being associated with crime or disorder and/or from being used to support crime;
- Ensure that gambling is conducted in a fair and open way;
- Protect children and other vulnerable persons from being harmed and/or exploited by gambling.
- In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
- HitCasinoBonus.com users may not: copy, transmit or adjust information of this site in any way.
- HitCasinoBonus.com tries to provide complete, accurate, and current information.
- If you should observe any imperfect or incorrect information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HitCasinoBonus.com reserves the right to deny any requests for a content removal at its sole discretion unless the content could be considered as false, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person’s privacy or in any other way in violation of any International law.
- All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
- Unless identified with the label “Copy Freely”, the content of this website, is copyrighted by HitCasinoBonus.com.
The team of HitCasinoBonus does not recommend anyone with gambling problems or addiction to play games offered by online casinos. Furthermore, we recommend everyone who do play to set a budget if you want to play with real money. You should never play for money you can not afford to lose. Playing casino games is primarily to be seen as entertainment, and not as a way to earn money. Please read our statement and download our manifesto of Responsible Gaming for further information.
This page was last updated January 27, 2018